Inferno takes Robert Langdon, while suffering from amnesia, on an journey to put a stop to the spread of a plague that threatens the globe connected to Dante's famous poem. I'm not jumping up and down about it but I think I might be among the few that may be interested in watching this film, I liked the first two and remember them enough to still be curious about a new one, also there is something about puzzles and riddles in films that I enjoy. The first movie was successful and the second one, even though not as successful as the first, also performed well in the box-office but like I mentioned before a long time has passed since the previous film. It may or may not be a good idea to make this film, maybe the people involved just want some closure and think something can come out of it, who knows, I would still give it a shot.

No comments:
Post a Comment